Sunday, February 24, 2008

Has everyone given up?

Where is everyone? I am finally losing weight? Where are all of you? Aubrey...I see you on here a little.....Where is everyone else?

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm on here all the time. I'm still working out and finally ran yesterday for the first time in almost a year. I did 2 miles of hills in 30 mins. Without walking. I was pretty excited. I'm also working on my ballet bar and it kicks my butt! I'm at 143 now.

Rashel said...

Hey guys I am back! I hope to do better now. I have to much going on in my life right now and WAY to much drama! I am thinking I can use running and stuff to release all my stress... I hope! I had to get rid of my gym pass, but me and tiff bought a treadmill so we will try to keep up on that. Thanks for all your Ideas Aubs, but honestly I suck at the dieting part. I just cant bring my self to eat chinken and veggies everynight. What should I do? I am thinking I will be really good with breakfast and lunch and then just have a normal homemade meal for dinner. Plus its hard to make that stuff when first of all we dont have much money, and second of all we have 4 other little mouths to feed. We really need some good Ideas. I am going to try and do slim fast for breakfast, lean pockets or healthy choice for lunch, and whatever for dinner. And then those snack you recommended. Tell me whaty ou think of all that. I am going to also try just doing a ton of cardio since thats all I have to work with on exersize. Probably try 30 to 45 min a day for a little bit until my body gets back in shape! I really need help sticking to this. I haven't seen Pat for a month and its going to be another 2 months before I see him again and I want to look good for him! PLEASE HELP!!!

Aubrey said...

That's a great idea. It is hard when you have to feed kids too. Mary will have some good food ideas for your dinners because she has kids too plus that website that Tiff sent us to before had a ton of recipes on it. Just make sure you are calculating your calories. Plus I think doing cardio will be fine. I'm reading a health book by the biggest loser girl and she actually recommends working out at your max because then after your workout is done your body keeps burning calories. Good luck. Can't wait to hear more!!