I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks. I am pretty happy about it, but I am feeling like maybe it is a fluke and the weight just may not stay off. It is a little scary. I want to live a nice healthy life. So, here is what is making me feel this way. Only once in my life have I kept up with a workout/diet schedule for more than two weeks. I am at two weeks and 2 days today. I had to force myself to go running this morning! What is wrong with me? Also, I have been eating between 1400=1600 calories with a nice deficit from what a burn, but that will make me loose my nursing milk. It is a little frustrating.
On a more positive note. I did run/walk for 45 minutes. I haven't looked to see how many calories I burned, but my guess is 300. I drank my new protein only mixed with water, AND it was actually NOT BAD! Yeah! Daniel also says he can see a difference already...I can't though. I just hope I can keep up with this and be a skinny mama again!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean about the 2 week thing but I know that if you push through than you will find your motivation again in just a few days. Think about your contest and think about how happy you will be when you win and look amazing!! Can wait to see you in May all hot!
Post a Comment