Day 2- I am doing ok. Yesterday ended kinda bad. I got really sick from working out so hard and not eating much that I got a way bad head ache and nausea, so I had to eat something good and filling to get it to go away. We went out to dinner at a place called chipotle (its like cafe rio) I had a pork burrito. There burritos arent as big and they dont smother the burritos like cafe rio so it seemed alot more healthy then theres. I also ate a rice crispy treat... I looked it up though and it was only 280 calories but I shared it with Pat and Corbin! Over all though for the day I did ok. I had about 1350 calories. I did 50 minutes of cardio too. We'll see how today goes! So far I have had a bagelful (200 calories) SOOOO good!!!! Yum!! and I am getting ready to go to the gym and then we are taking Corbin swimming. Ill let yall know how I did tomorrow!
Yesterday was horrible. I didn't bring a lunch to scarf between my class that ends at 12:30 and my class that begins at 12:30. So, instead I ate what I could find. (not going to elaborate) Then I get home and everything is crazy. I still have to go grocery shopping, make dinner, and read an entire chapter in my history book. So we had rotiserie chicken, jojos, and rolls. I didn't have a huge serving though. I have no idea what time I will be able to workout. I have the kids right now and Daniel won;t be home until 7 tonight.
Well, yesterday was decent in the fact that I worked out on the ballet bar and ran errands all day. The bad part was that when I went grocery shopping I gave in a got Brent his favorite chips (which happen to be some of my favorite too, no explaination as to what happened next needed) So this morning I was still the same weight but not feeling happy. Although, today I've been really good diet wise and I took Ty swimming. So, cute by the way. So, I'm just getting home and thinking about dinner so hopefully I'll be able to make better choices. Good luck guys
Alright, I vote that this contest last 2 weeks. I just started today and I'm sure that my weight is going to be high until I'm done. Let me know if that's okay with everyone else. If not then We will just have to do another one next week. so it's okay either way.
Yah I agree, 2 weeks sound good! I am feeling really discouraged about this whole diet and exersize thing right now cause I am so stressed. My medicine for being stressed in chowing down on a huge chocolate cake! I am trying to decide if we should have another baby right now or not and if so how we are going to get covered with insurance. Nothing anyone is saying is helping me feel better. Maybe I should just have a huge break day and eat all the choclate I can take in and see if that helps me curve my craving and get back on track. So I am in on the 2 week thing. ha ha and if anyone has any thoughts on my problems please feel free to speak!
I was doing okay until I started getting all this bad news! So yesterday and today I gave into my temptations. I had a brownie with icecream. Rashel didn't really help me either. She reminded me of the mimi's cafe. They have this smores thing. I am craving it soo bad. Thanks for the help Rashel! jk! I am fine with the 2 week thing I have lost 3 or 4 lbs (well mabey not after this weekend!)Saturday, if the weather is okay, Jason, the girls, and I are hopen to go on a hike. I was thinking of head up early enough to have lunch and spend a lot of the day up on the mountain. It has been to long since I have been hiking. I am hopen that will help burn alot of the bad calories that I have taken in. I talk to you all later.
I'm afraid to weigh myself until I'm done with the time of the month so I have no idea how much I weigh but I'm feeling pretty good. For the most part I have stuck to a good diet and I've been going on a walk every evening and do my ballet bar atleast everyother day. I'm hoping that when I get on the scale on Monday it will say good things to me. Anyway. Good luck over the weekend to all. They are my hardest times.
Holy crap guys! I think my weight is going to go the wrong direction! Ok so this past week has been pretty crapy! We have just been finding out a bunch of bad news. Plus I am PMSing, which I am not on my period yet, hints the PRE part of the PMS, but when I PMS I am either hungry 24/7 or crave Chocolate BAD! it so happens that I am SOOOO hungry, and to add on top of that because of all the bad news I just want to be lazy! I seriously ate whatever I wanted today and watched re-runs of the Bachelor ALL day! Ha ha... Pat thinks I am loosing it. =) I will get back on track though probably starting monday. I figure if I take a nice weekend off and just not worry at all, it will give me the strength to go Full board on Monday. We'll see!
So, I was doing really good and Sunday is usually my cheat day but I went overboard. So, I weighed in this morning at 130. 2 pounds yeah! but then after fasting through church our friends had a barbecue. I was so starving. I ate 2 small hamburgers and a half plate of Doritos. Oh, and then a small cupcake. Add that all together. I bet it was 1000 calories in one sitting. So, I might have just ruined the best week in weightloss that I've had in forever! Oh well, after all it is my cheat day. Starting tomorrow I will be awesome!
So I am pretty happy. Even though I have been doing really bad and not working out (which has been WAY nice by the way) I have stayed the same weight 158.5! It has been a really nice break for me and I decided starting tomorrow I am going to be better but I am not going to kill myself like I was trying to before. I will just watch what I eat really close and try to take 2 walks a day. I am going to lay off the running for a little bit. I am kinda sick of running plus my legs are still trying to recover. Anyways... good luck everyone this week. We all have to weigh in next Sunday so do a good job! Love you guys!
I'm so frustrated. I assumed that the only reason why I jumped back up to 132 was because of eating bad Sunday afternoon but I've been eating so good and working out and I'm not losing anything!! I do feel better and my clothes fit better but I'm still 132. I guess that's a good start weight though considering that was my weight almost the whole first year I was married. I have no ideas to how I can jump start my weighloss so if anyone can help. Maybe I'm in the middle of a plateau. I hate those.
Sorry aubs I dont know what to tell ya. I have been loving the last week to week and a half! I have seriously been doing nothing. I am not dieting or exersizing. I am finally taking a real break from all this crap! I feel great too! its weird. I still weigh the same too, so i am assuming i am not over doing it. Maybe thats what you need to do... Take a big break like that. Maybe your bodyu is just so use to it all that even if you do your very best, its nothing new to your body so your not dropping it. I dont know. Hopefully that helps! hey but if you do do that i want to go out to lunch or something! Like somewhere WAY yummy! and get yummy drinks and lunch and desert! let me know!
Rashel- Sounds great to me!! We are so funny. We are supposed to help each other lose weight and we are planning a fattening lunch. Haha :) Let me know where and when...
You are both funny!! Sorry I guess I don't check this as much as I should. Sorry!!! I haven't been doing so good either. I didn't do my normal running sat, sun, or monday. I also did really bad with my snack choices. I did the bad snacks until tues. I did really good wed, thur, and fri. Today I have done okay. I had to have a couple peices of chocolate because I had a headache and Tylenol was just not cutting it. I usually try to run for 30 to 45 mins whatever it takes me to get to 300 calories and I usually do my break days sat. and sunday. Anyway at least I am not the only one doing bad. I did see this thing on good morning america this morning about trying is better then nothing. most people want all, full force, or nothing at all. That is how I use to think. I always wanted to wait until I was ready to go full force. Lucky for me I have you guys. I don't think that it is fair that you guys get to do your break days together. I want to!! I still haven't gotten my Mimi's Cafe. Rashel mentioned it and I have been craving it since. Dang you!!! I think that Rashel was and still is my bad infulence. ha ha!! jk! I do need to feed my craving though. I don't know if I agree with the long breaks. At least for me. I did what I said and it has taken me 3 days to get back into it. I get irritated with running if I am not used to it. I also do this realy stupid thing were if I am not used to running I gag. I know it is stupid but for some reason every Monday and I gag when I run for the first little bit. Yeah I know some thing is wrong with me. I am retarded. What is new!!
Well what ever I just quit it all!!! I just want to be fat the rest of my life. Actually Pat told me when I am done having kids, if I want I can go get Lipo or a tummy tuck! So for now I will enjoy eating what I want and sitting on my FAT A!!! =)
Hey, well this week wasn't so great. I worked out and I ate good and didn't budge an inch on my diet. I'm so frustrated. I did have a cheat day but it didn't move the scale in either direction. I'm at a loss. I will just keep working on it, i guess
OK guys I think I am ready to go back on a diet! I did start my period this weekend so I have felt EXTREMLY fat! but I know I need to get back on track. I need help though. I need lots of motivation. I want to try taking some type of diet pill , but I am not sure what. I know, Aubs that you against diet pills so if you have any suggestions... Please share! I am pretty happy though withmy break I took. I have gotten rid of all my cravings! I also think i gave my body LOTS of time to rest so I think working out again hard will help! I am excited. I am going to start tomorrow. Wish me luck!
So, I went another week without losing anything so I'm gonna try something different. Starting today I am eating every 3 hours. They will be 200 to 300 calorie meals and my last one will be at or around 6. We will see if this keeps my metabolism revved. I'm also going to attempt my ballet bar every single day and atleast one walk a day. I really should probably go to the gym but Brent just started his 16 week training schedule for his next marathon. Although, he has been begging for more father and son time since he realized that Ty is a momma's boy. :) We'll see I guess. I love to vent on this thing.
OK so everyone is in trouble here! I always ask for advise and no one ever helps me out!!! GRRRR to all of you!!! If I am fat I blame all you guys! So there!!!!
Oh, yeah I forgot to answer your question Rashel...Gees!! I read a book and it basically said that you can try anyone that is on the shelf as long as you are really strict about following the directions. Most of them you aren't supposed to take for more than 90 days because prolonged use can cause health problems. So as long as you follow the steps. I would suggest Alli because it's FDA approved but on that one you have to eat super healthy or you will be visiting the bathroom with the runs all day. Or the one with all the funny commercials that's meant just for women. I bet that would be a nice one to try. They have that one with Hoodia that is supposed to be really helpful. So, there you go. I gave you some options. Good luck!
20 comments:
Day 2- I am doing ok. Yesterday ended kinda bad. I got really sick from working out so hard and not eating much that I got a way bad head ache and nausea, so I had to eat something good and filling to get it to go away. We went out to dinner at a place called chipotle (its like cafe rio) I had a pork burrito. There burritos arent as big and they dont smother the burritos like cafe rio so it seemed alot more healthy then theres. I also ate a rice crispy treat... I looked it up though and it was only 280 calories but I shared it with Pat and Corbin! Over all though for the day I did ok. I had about 1350 calories. I did 50 minutes of cardio too. We'll see how today goes! So far I have had a bagelful (200 calories) SOOOO good!!!! Yum!! and I am getting ready to go to the gym and then we are taking Corbin swimming. Ill let yall know how I did tomorrow!
Yesterday was horrible. I didn't bring a lunch to scarf between my class that ends at 12:30 and my class that begins at 12:30. So, instead I ate what I could find. (not going to elaborate) Then I get home and everything is crazy. I still have to go grocery shopping, make dinner, and read an entire chapter in my history book. So we had rotiserie chicken, jojos, and rolls. I didn't have a huge serving though. I have no idea what time I will be able to workout. I have the kids right now and Daniel won;t be home until 7 tonight.
Well, yesterday was decent in the fact that I worked out on the ballet bar and ran errands all day. The bad part was that when I went grocery shopping I gave in a got Brent his favorite chips (which happen to be some of my favorite too, no explaination as to what happened next needed) So this morning I was still the same weight but not feeling happy. Although, today I've been really good diet wise and I took Ty swimming. So, cute by the way. So, I'm just getting home and thinking about dinner so hopefully I'll be able to make better choices. Good luck guys
Alright, I vote that this contest last 2 weeks. I just started today and I'm sure that my weight is going to be high until I'm done. Let me know if that's okay with everyone else. If not then We will just have to do another one next week. so it's okay either way.
Yah I agree, 2 weeks sound good! I am feeling really discouraged about this whole diet and exersize thing right now cause I am so stressed. My medicine for being stressed in chowing down on a huge chocolate cake! I am trying to decide if we should have another baby right now or not and if so how we are going to get covered with insurance. Nothing anyone is saying is helping me feel better. Maybe I should just have a huge break day and eat all the choclate I can take in and see if that helps me curve my craving and get back on track. So I am in on the 2 week thing. ha ha and if anyone has any thoughts on my problems please feel free to speak!
I was doing okay until I started getting all this bad news! So yesterday and today I gave into my temptations. I had a brownie with icecream. Rashel didn't really help me either. She reminded me of the mimi's cafe. They have this smores thing. I am craving it soo bad. Thanks for the help Rashel! jk! I am fine with the 2 week thing I have lost 3 or 4 lbs (well mabey not after this weekend!)Saturday, if the weather is okay, Jason, the girls, and I are hopen to go on a hike. I was thinking of head up early enough to have lunch and spend a lot of the day up on the mountain. It has been to long since I have been hiking. I am hopen that will help burn alot of the bad calories that I have taken in. I talk to you all later.
I'm afraid to weigh myself until I'm done with the time of the month so I have no idea how much I weigh but I'm feeling pretty good. For the most part I have stuck to a good diet and I've been going on a walk every evening and do my ballet bar atleast everyother day. I'm hoping that when I get on the scale on Monday it will say good things to me. Anyway. Good luck over the weekend to all. They are my hardest times.
Holy crap guys! I think my weight is going to go the wrong direction! Ok so this past week has been pretty crapy! We have just been finding out a bunch of bad news. Plus I am PMSing, which I am not on my period yet, hints the PRE part of the PMS, but when I PMS I am either hungry 24/7 or crave Chocolate BAD! it so happens that I am SOOOO hungry, and to add on top of that because of all the bad news I just want to be lazy! I seriously ate whatever I wanted today and watched re-runs of the Bachelor ALL day! Ha ha... Pat thinks I am loosing it. =) I will get back on track though probably starting monday. I figure if I take a nice weekend off and just not worry at all, it will give me the strength to go Full board on Monday. We'll see!
So, I was doing really good and Sunday is usually my cheat day but I went overboard. So, I weighed in this morning at 130. 2 pounds yeah! but then after fasting through church our friends had a barbecue. I was so starving. I ate 2 small hamburgers and a half plate of Doritos. Oh, and then a small cupcake. Add that all together. I bet it was 1000 calories in one sitting. So, I might have just ruined the best week in weightloss that I've had in forever! Oh well, after all it is my cheat day. Starting tomorrow I will be awesome!
So I am pretty happy. Even though I have been doing really bad and not working out (which has been WAY nice by the way) I have stayed the same weight 158.5! It has been a really nice break for me and I decided starting tomorrow I am going to be better but I am not going to kill myself like I was trying to before. I will just watch what I eat really close and try to take 2 walks a day. I am going to lay off the running for a little bit. I am kinda sick of running plus my legs are still trying to recover. Anyways... good luck everyone this week. We all have to weigh in next Sunday so do a good job! Love you guys!
I'm so frustrated. I assumed that the only reason why I jumped back up to 132 was because of eating bad Sunday afternoon but I've been eating so good and working out and I'm not losing anything!! I do feel better and my clothes fit better but I'm still 132. I guess that's a good start weight though considering that was my weight almost the whole first year I was married. I have no ideas to how I can jump start my weighloss so if anyone can help. Maybe I'm in the middle of a plateau. I hate those.
Sorry aubs I dont know what to tell ya. I have been loving the last week to week and a half! I have seriously been doing nothing. I am not dieting or exersizing. I am finally taking a real break from all this crap! I feel great too! its weird. I still weigh the same too, so i am assuming i am not over doing it. Maybe thats what you need to do... Take a big break like that. Maybe your bodyu is just so use to it all that even if you do your very best, its nothing new to your body so your not dropping it. I dont know. Hopefully that helps! hey but if you do do that i want to go out to lunch or something! Like somewhere WAY yummy! and get yummy drinks and lunch and desert! let me know!
Rashel- Sounds great to me!!
We are so funny. We are supposed to help each other lose weight and we are planning a fattening lunch. Haha :)
Let me know where and when...
You are both funny!! Sorry I guess I don't check this as much as I should. Sorry!!! I haven't been doing so good either. I didn't do my normal running sat, sun, or monday. I also did really bad with my snack choices. I did the bad snacks until tues. I did really good wed, thur, and fri. Today I have done okay. I had to have a couple peices of chocolate because I had a headache and Tylenol was just not cutting it. I usually try to run for 30 to 45 mins whatever it takes me to get to 300 calories and I usually do my break days sat. and sunday. Anyway at least I am not the only one doing bad. I did see this thing on good morning america this morning about trying is better then nothing. most people want all, full force, or nothing at all. That is how I use to think. I always wanted to wait until I was ready to go full force. Lucky for me I have you guys. I don't think that it is fair that you guys get to do your break days together. I want to!! I still haven't gotten my Mimi's Cafe. Rashel mentioned it and I have been craving it since. Dang you!!! I think that Rashel was and still is my bad infulence. ha ha!! jk! I do need to feed my craving though. I don't know if I agree with the long breaks. At least for me. I did what I said and it has taken me 3 days to get back into it. I get irritated with running if I am not used to it. I also do this realy stupid thing were if I am not used to running I gag. I know it is stupid but for some reason every Monday and I gag when I run for the first little bit. Yeah I know some thing is wrong with me. I am retarded. What is new!!
Well what ever I just quit it all!!! I just want to be fat the rest of my life. Actually Pat told me when I am done having kids, if I want I can go get Lipo or a tummy tuck! So for now I will enjoy eating what I want and sitting on my FAT A!!! =)
Hey, well this week wasn't so great. I worked out and I ate good and didn't budge an inch on my diet. I'm so frustrated. I did have a cheat day but it didn't move the scale in either direction. I'm at a loss. I will just keep working on it, i guess
OK guys I think I am ready to go back on a diet! I did start my period this weekend so I have felt EXTREMLY fat! but I know I need to get back on track. I need help though. I need lots of motivation. I want to try taking some type of diet pill , but I am not sure what. I know, Aubs that you against diet pills so if you have any suggestions... Please share! I am pretty happy though withmy break I took. I have gotten rid of all my cravings! I also think i gave my body LOTS of time to rest so I think working out again hard will help! I am excited. I am going to start tomorrow. Wish me luck!
So, I went another week without losing anything so I'm gonna try something different. Starting today I am eating every 3 hours. They will be 200 to 300 calorie meals and my last one will be at or around 6. We will see if this keeps my metabolism revved. I'm also going to attempt my ballet bar every single day and atleast one walk a day. I really should probably go to the gym but Brent just started his 16 week training schedule for his next marathon. Although, he has been begging for more father and son time since he realized that Ty is a momma's boy. :) We'll see I guess. I love to vent on this thing.
OK so everyone is in trouble here! I always ask for advise and no one ever helps me out!!! GRRRR to all of you!!! If I am fat I blame all you guys! So there!!!!
Oh, yeah I forgot to answer your question Rashel...Gees!!
I read a book and it basically said that you can try anyone that is on the shelf as long as you are really strict about following the directions. Most of them you aren't supposed to take for more than 90 days because prolonged use can cause health problems. So as long as you follow the steps. I would suggest Alli because it's FDA approved but on that one you have to eat super healthy or you will be visiting the bathroom with the runs all day. Or the one with all the funny commercials that's meant just for women. I bet that would be a nice one to try. They have that one with Hoodia that is supposed to be really helpful. So, there you go. I gave you some options. Good luck!
Post a Comment