Thursday, May 29, 2008

Who can loose the most weight in a week

It starts Monday.  That gives everyone enough time to read this blog, and prepare.  Weigh yourself monday morning.  At the end of the week we can all weigh in.  How does that sound?

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Love it love it!!! So starting the second and going until the ninth? This is just what I need because my family pics are fast approaching!!

Rashel said...

Yeah I like it! Sounds good. Its on and I am going to kill you all!!! jk =) I hope i can do good though!

Tiff and Jas said...

I am in! I have been doing good with the excersie part, but I haven't lost any. I can do better with watching my calories, and I will have to try stepping it up with running. This is a good motivation. Thanks! Oh yeah and we will see Rashel I will wup your butt!!! Ha Ha!! Yeah those are fighten words, so lets see what ya got!!! :0p

Rashel said...

ewww... Tiff you just brought it! Today is monday and so far so good on my side. I went to the gym and did cardio for 50 min and I have had breakfast and lunch and am only at 500 calories. We are planning grilled cheese and tomatoe soup for dinner so there wont be many calories in that! I can wait to see how everyone does! I weighed myself this morning when i woke up and I was 161, but then i weighed my self when i got back from the gym and I was 158.5 I am not sure what to go with. I stepped on the scale 3 times to make sure it was 158.5 What do you guys think I should have my start weight be. I say 161 cause then i have already lost 2 lbs! Anyways... You guys better get your butts on here and put your weights! Time is ticking! Good luck everyone!

Tiff and Jas said...

Ha Ha you are funny! We will see I think that you are more talk than anything. Ha!! I am not doing to bad with the calorie thing today either, but I have something else that I have planned to help lose some extra weight this week. Hopefully it works. It is a secret though. If it works I will tell you next week!:> Well I am weighting in at 186. What day are we saying this ends? Good luck talk to you all tomorrow!

Aubrey said...

K. I'm here! Well, Rashel, Start at 160. That's middle ground. I am officially weighing in at 132. This week my goal is to work on my ballet bar. I have done incredibly with the diet thing for the last couple of weeks so I'm more focusing on the excercise. Let's get it started!!
OH, I think it's just a week at a time thing so we should end on Sunday morning..

mamazita said...

150....I've gained a little, and with school starting full time all day everyday in an intense 6 week course I am really worried about work out time. I have to read and entire chapter of History every day!! YUCK!