Hey guys....sorry for not posting for forever. I am so busy with finals. Tomorrow is the HARDEST and Last final! I also had it in my mind that only Aubrey and I looked at this anymore. So...since it has been forever...lets weigh in
I am weighing in at 147. That is 9 lbs. I probably won't loose anymore until I go on the next round of fertility. For everyone but Aubrey, who already knows, I have a hormonal imbalance that causes me lots of havoc. I tried, tried, tried, and tried to loose weight but couldn't. Then I started the fertility. Now, In 3 months, I have lost 9 lbs. Even if I only loose 3 lbs a month.....that would put me at a great weight by Christmas. I just hope that as soon as I go off of the pills I won't put the weight back on or stop loosing....who knows maybe I will get pregnant and just try not to gain to much....here is hoping for the best.
I'm weighing in at 136. I feel like I have been that weight for a long time. Last time, drinking a ton of water revved my metabolism so I'm in the process of trying that. I'm trying not to let it get me down so I keep just reminding myself that I started this year at 157. So maybe by the end of the year I can be 120. At the rate I'm going it will take that long. Anyway. Hope everyone else is doing good.
I weighed myself today I weigh 157! I am pretty happy with that. Total since we started this, I have lost 13 pounds. I had gained 5 pounds with all the moving and having tiff and my partents out visiting, but I am working on it again and doing ok. Since they left I lost 3 pounds. I get shin splints REALLY bad so there are days I cant work out. I tried swimming laps for a half hour but that was tough. I actually like running. I am sad I dont have a treadmill in my house anymore... Tiff still has that advantage. But I did get a gym pass that is only $10 a month! nice huh? Anyways. I have been having way bad chocolate cravings! I have been feeding my craving but they still keep coming back. Not sure what to do there. I have Pat also working out with me... he hasn't lost anything yet. Anyways. Now that I have nothing to do anymore I will be checking this often... Prob everyday. So lets type lots! We should do like a week challenge or like a 2 week challenge, or something like, see who can loose 5 pounds first or something. Something small. We dont even have to win anything (I am on a tight budget!) we just get the pride of knowing we won. What do you all think?
Sorry I read the posts out of order and I haven't checked the blog for awhile. I have been at 186 for like a week now. I took a little break this weekend so we will see on Monday. Jas and I have been going out to eat a lot. That defenitly included desert of course at chili's. I am afraid to see what I will weight at on Monday. I have overall lost 24 pounds. That is sad to say that I had that much to lose. I still have aways to go though. Thanks for all the tips and support from every one. It even helps to know that everyone else has there bad days. It helps me to not just give up even if I slip a little. Thanks!!!
Oh tiff your so cute! ha ha I cant believe you have lost that much weight! I was looking at some pictures of us from a while ago before we had corbin and mattie and you look so dang good now compared to then! I hope that doesnt hurt your feelings. You werent huge then either but you have defintally lost alot and look great!! I am proud of you. I miss working out with you and dieting with you. Its alot harder without you! Pat makes it so hard on me! GRRRR.... To him. I am actually trying to make him do our challenge with us. We'll see how that goes. Well I gotto go I love you guys! keep up the good work! P.S. I love this blog thing! It helps SOOOOO much!
6 comments:
I am weighing in at 147. That is 9 lbs. I probably won't loose anymore until I go on the next round of fertility. For everyone but Aubrey, who already knows, I have a hormonal imbalance that causes me lots of havoc. I tried, tried, tried, and tried to loose weight but couldn't. Then I started the fertility. Now, In 3 months, I have lost 9 lbs. Even if I only loose 3 lbs a month.....that would put me at a great weight by Christmas. I just hope that as soon as I go off of the pills I won't put the weight back on or stop loosing....who knows maybe I will get pregnant and just try not to gain to much....here is hoping for the best.
I'm weighing in at 136. I feel like I have been that weight for a long time. Last time, drinking a ton of water revved my metabolism so I'm in the process of trying that. I'm trying not to let it get me down so I keep just reminding myself that I started this year at 157. So maybe by the end of the year I can be 120. At the rate I'm going it will take that long. Anyway. Hope everyone else is doing good.
I weighed myself today I weigh 157! I am pretty happy with that. Total since we started this, I have lost 13 pounds. I had gained 5 pounds with all the moving and having tiff and my partents out visiting, but I am working on it again and doing ok. Since they left I lost 3 pounds. I get shin splints REALLY bad so there are days I cant work out. I tried swimming laps for a half hour but that was tough. I actually like running. I am sad I dont have a treadmill in my house anymore... Tiff still has that advantage. But I did get a gym pass that is only $10 a month! nice huh? Anyways. I have been having way bad chocolate cravings! I have been feeding my craving but they still keep coming back. Not sure what to do there. I have Pat also working out with me... he hasn't lost anything yet. Anyways. Now that I have nothing to do anymore I will be checking this often... Prob everyday. So lets type lots! We should do like a week challenge or like a 2 week challenge, or something like, see who can loose 5 pounds first or something. Something small. We dont even have to win anything (I am on a tight budget!) we just get the pride of knowing we won. What do you all think?
Sounds good to me. If we are gonna do family pictures in a couple weeks I need to get my but in gear!!
Sorry I read the posts out of order and I haven't checked the blog for awhile. I have been at 186 for like a week now. I took a little break this weekend so we will see on Monday. Jas and I have been going out to eat a lot. That defenitly included desert of course at chili's. I am afraid to see what I will weight at on Monday. I have overall lost 24 pounds. That is sad to say that I had that much to lose. I still have aways to go though. Thanks for all the tips and support from every one. It even helps to know that everyone else has there bad days. It helps me to not just give up even if I slip a little. Thanks!!!
Oh tiff your so cute! ha ha I cant believe you have lost that much weight! I was looking at some pictures of us from a while ago before we had corbin and mattie and you look so dang good now compared to then! I hope that doesnt hurt your feelings. You werent huge then either but you have defintally lost alot and look great!! I am proud of you. I miss working out with you and dieting with you. Its alot harder without you! Pat makes it so hard on me! GRRRR.... To him. I am actually trying to make him do our challenge with us. We'll see how that goes. Well I gotto go I love you guys! keep up the good work! P.S. I love this blog thing! It helps SOOOOO much!
Post a Comment