Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/3 Journal

Yes, a personal journal post on the internet.  I have really enjoyed journaling in other ways.

It is important for me to journal that I got all of the paperwork in for out mortgage pre-approval.  I am really excited to become a homeowner with a mortgage payment...no more wasted rent.  I was hoping for the approval today, but it may be a few more days before we actually recieve it.  It still seems like we are not far enough away from school to be buying, but if we can get a house now we are going to.

Daniel is really hating his job.  I feel bad for him.  They really aren't treating him well.  Plus, he isn't used to working with women.  These ladies can be hormonal...and...well...Daniel doesn't do well with that. 
Speaking of not doing well.  He has been so critical of me lately that I want to punch him.  Literally, I have to hold myself back.  I don't know what makes him think he is so much better than me, but apparently he is awesome and I suck.  Lovely...I know.  I am not sure what to do about it though.  It is a constant battle with him.

The kids, on the other hand, have been great.  Carter sat down tonight to do his homework without being told.  It was so refreshing.  Then I had to hound Chase.  When he still didn't comply.  I took him in my room and talked to him about it.  Then I got him to do a page and a half out of 10.  It gets harder and harder with him everyday.  He really needs more sleep.

Taylor still isn't walking.  She can stand, but she doesn't want to.  She loves pushing around her walker though.  Eventually we might have to take it away to motivate her to move by herself.

Tonight is a women's night.  We are going to meet as friends and just hang out.  I am only able to go if Daniel gets home from YM soon.  I want to see some of my friends from my old ward and chat it up a bit.

No comments: