One day I will go through and edit all of my postings so the headings match. It is starting to drive me crazy. Yesterday I wrote in the kid journal.
I am feeling a little down again. I know why though. Daniel will be switching jobs/work schedules again. It will allow us to have more time together, but it will also give him more time to micromanage me. I am excited and bumbed at the same time.
We are starting to really search for houses in the area. We have found a few that we really like. Most are a little small for a great price or just right for a higher price. It seems logical, but I don't want to be house poor. I want to do something with the house when we get it... I am sure we will love whatever we choose.
Kelly called Tuesday night and she is engaged. She officially asked me to be her Matron of Honor. I am going to try and make a few trips out.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment