Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally...A journal

I haven't been quite as bad as my blog may seem... remember I journal elsewhere also...

I had the most amazing weekend. I surprised Daniel with a birthday celebration.  It went really well.  We had ahi-lobster flatbread pizza, saw a movie, and stayed the night in a hotel.  It was really rejuvenating to be able to sleep all night with no interuptions.  Daniel and I both agree that we need to spend more time together alone...dating.

I have had a few good deeds worth sharing.  Today I hung up the suit, served dinner, watched out for another baby, and was friendly to another.  Yesterday my good deed was definatly the date.  Friday was driving my other computer over to a friend who is stranded without internet for 10 days.  I can't remember Thursday

The workouts are going great.  I am running.  Sometimes on the treadmill...sometimes with Taylor in the jogging stroller, but either way I am running.  The half marathon is in the middle of January and I want to be ready.  This week I only work one night so that will help.

Football is officially over!  I actually have happy and sad feelings.  I wish they could have experienced the playoffs again, but it will be really nice to not run off to football on Mon and Wed.

No comments: