Yep, a journal
Good deed today. I worked to freaking snack shack again. The original volunteers did not show up, and I volunteered for all of Carter's game. This was the last week of snack shack...yeah!
I am totally starting to loose weight. It is coming right off again. I enjoy feeling good about my body. When I was in St. George I was still just a little bigger than I would EVER like to be, but right now I am almost fitting perfectly into my skinnier jeans.
Daniel, the kids, and I had the best afternoon yesterday. We had the car cleaned, ate lunch together, and went on a short shopping trip. It was really fun to be together as a family. We were all happy!
I baught a CD that an old friend from BYU put out. It was really inspiring. It rejuvenated my soul. IT REALLY DID. I got the cd for Daniel and left it in his car to surprise him. He was happy when he found it. He said thank you...which he doensn't say often.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment