No, I have not missed journaling. Yesterday I hand wrote a tottally long entry in Carters journal. It was great to write about my feelings towards him.
Today my random act of kindness steamed at how I reacted to my children. I was extra attentive and happy. I was trying to do something that was only about each of them. I know a rondom act of kindness can be as simple as a smile...or getting out of my car to get a cup that was sitting on the fence at the church and throw it away. (Sunday) Today was an extra hard day though. Seriously...Taylor cried 75% of the day and only took two small naps. It was hard to be selfless today.
I took the kids to the nature conservatory for a walk as my workout. I also did Ab exercises at home. Rock hard abs in just 8 weeks right?!?!?
I am not missing the junk food as much and it feels great! I am working on the snacking, but it is a lot easier with all of the fruit and veggis I have around the house.
This week our challenge is to write a letter to a friend we have not talked to in a long time. I have an idea of who I want it to be. I am worried to write it, but I am going to try and find her...and mail her a letter. I hope it works.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment