Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/26

My run today hurt.  I had side aches.  My legs just weren't going.  It was bad, but I did it.  Taylor was great today in the stroller.  I think running while pushing her will make me faster in the end.  I really need to keep that up.  I did find a running partner for the 1/2 marathon though.  If she ditches me I will be sad.  As soon as we both pay our money I know it is a done deal.  I am going to ask Daniel to pay for mine on Monday.

Today has been a great day...really great!  I went running...had a shower...played at the park...and we are going to Chili's for dinner.  YEAH!!!

Taylor is standing on her own now.  She is so close to walking!!!  It has taken long enough.  It seems like everyone is getting excited about it.  She can stand for longish periods of time, and she walks when you are holding onto one end of an object and she is holding the other...even if you aren't giving her any support.

Carter got all perfect scores on his report card.  Chase didn't get a report card...weird...maybe I should check on that...

No comments: