I need snack food. I am so hungry during the day, and not in a healthy way. When I don't like my options for food to eat...I just don't eat at all. I really need to go to the health food store and find some snacks that are totally good for this challenge.
Kind act of service...I have a good idea, but I can't do it until Carter's practice tonight. Carter's foot is feeling better from the sprain.
I have been put out of my comfort box today and it is really pushing me. I don't like confrontation, but sometimes a little bit of confrontation is necessary. It really bothers me when people feel they do not have to live up to their responsibilities.
oops this never posted...
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like to get dehydrated apple pieces. They are a little pricey but a great munchie snack. Plus, I like pears right now.
Post a Comment