I have journaled while on vacation on various pieces of paper. I may add them to my blog in the next few weeks.
I really enjoyed my trip to St. George. I learned so much about myself and others. As I said on Monday...on a piece of paper... you can never judge a person until you have walked in their shoes. It seems to me that I learn the lesson over and over, but it is never fully engrained into my head.
I also learned how important it is to safeguard our children from the evils of the world. I have truly contemplated how I am going to teach my children to choose the right, and the value of having high standards. Today I tried to teach Carter what the word sacred meant. He is trying to understand what I am saying, but he just doesn't get it.
While on vacation, Cowboy Grandpa took Carter to the temple visitors center. He gavep him a Book of Mormon, and the missionaries challenged him to share the gospel. Carter felt special to have one on one time with Grandpa. I am glad Alan took time out of his weekend to make a memory for Carter.
Taylor was so happy to see her daddy today. When he came through the door she squealed, "Daddy!" Then she smothered him. When Chase tried to give him a hug she yelled no and hit him
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment