Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journal 10/20

I began running yesterday.  It was harder than it should have been.  I felt like when you are small...and you have those dreams where someone is holding the back of your ovralls and you are running...and you aren't going anywhere.  I was trying so hard...giving it all I had...but I was getting tired quick.  I know If I just stick to it I will be okay. I hope today is better already.  I have a gym appt at 8:15, and that should help me out a bit.

I feel like life has been going well for awhile, and I am scared of what that means.  Everytime I start to feel comfortable something bad happens.  I feel like I need a longer break.  Should I pray that Heavenly Father doesn't send a trial any time soon?  It seems a little wrong, but I don't think I can handle much more. 

Daniel is driving me crazy again.  For awhile there he was being perfect, but all of a sudden he seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed...EVERY MORNING!!!  Maybe he needs more sleep.

Speaking of the husband...I gotta finish up because life isn't perfect for him.

No comments: