I sent the message. It was on facebook. It was a really hard message to send. She may just ignore it, but that is okay. At least I know that I tried. Aubrey said the message was perfect.
I am going to get 70 points this week! I am sure of it. I have done a lot of walking and crunches.
I need to do my random act of kindness. I am thinking about pulling some weeds from the neighbors house... lol
I wonder if my random act of kindness could be writting that letter...because it was really random and it was kind
and it was
REALLY hard to do.
I am going to start training for a half marathon in January. I have to come up with my training schedule and make a plan. Then I can start to execute it. I have my running shoes. They were $115 and I have only used them 3 times. That should be a sin.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment