Friday, January 11, 2008

How is everyone doing?

How are you all doing thus far? Do you have certain foods that help more than others? Have you had any great workouts? Do you feel like you need more support?

4 comments:

mamazita said...

So, I am doing pretty well working out
Monday-weights/bike
Tuesday-Cardio sculpt/stretch class
Wednesday- weights/ eliptical
Thursday- Bike only
Friday- Weights with Dr. Dan for an hour....that hurt
Tomorrow I have my step sculpt class and it kicks my butt. Daniel and I are also going to be getting our new jogger stroller so we can run together. We haven't chosen our new 5k yet, but we will be soon.
As for diet....what diet? I like food. Any suggestions?

Aubrey said...

Well, you are doing way better than me on the excercise path. Although tomorrow (Since Brent is home)I'm thinking of going running or doing a video. Eating has been great. I even went out tonight and was able to make decent choices. I can't wait to get this baby on a schedule so I can plan my workouts better.

mamazita said...

So, since daniel now has a degree. I feel like I can share some of his ideas with others. first of all if you want a good workout Daniel has made one for me and I will send it to you. Second, Daniel has me eating 2000 calories for a week, 1800, for a week, 1600 for a week, 1400 for a week, 1200 for a week. That way I can taper off of the food and not feel as hungry. I found that most days last week I didn't need 2000 calories, but hey it feel better to be under that right at 1400 and starving. Third, I have the body sculpting bible for women and it has a whole workout with weights that you can do in your home....and we aren't strong enough to need over 10 lbs, so it wouldn't be that expensive. I just go to the gym because they have babysitting.

Jenny Kay said...

Hi my name is Jenny I am Aubreys friend, she told me about this and said i should do it, so I hope that it is okay with all of you! Because I need some help with this! I have been really struggling with my weight forever! Getting off the baby weight is alot harder than I thought it would ever be! I was recently doing really good exercising 5 days a week with a friend. Then christmas came and she went back to school and I have been in a rut ever since. It is so hard to bounce back after the holidays. Its hard to stay motivated also when your on your own with things. I lost about 15 pounds before christmas, and now I have gained 5 back and still need to lost 15 more. i refuse to let myself gain back all the weight I worked so hard to lose! And for so long too! I need help..any ideas??? Oh and my starting weight now is 145..It should be 140 but I eat my life away I swear!