I guess it is time to weigh in again....Since I get to do the posting I should be more positive.....How are we all doing? anyone feeling better about themselves yet? Is this fu nor what?
I'm really glad we are doing this. Although it hasn't been to involved yet I do admit that it's always in the back of my mind that I will have to weigh in to the group every week and that's a motivator in and of it self. I'm 152 now which is only about a pound or something from last week. This week I started really good though and I'm eating on a schedule and I have a new set schedule for walks and gym workouts. So, I guess we'll see in the next week or two if it's working. Hope everyone else is doing good. Don't forget it will all be worth it in the end!
So, I don't check my hotmail account very often and just found out that you guys already have a good headstart on me. Sounds like I have some catching up to do. I am jumping in today the 22nd at 166. I am okay with the July 1 ending date, but I will be leaving on a cruise on June 28 and won't return to shore until July 3. I am sure that I can find a scale on board, but I may just have to take the weight I am before I leave if that is okay with everyone.
Hi my name is Jenny I am Aubreys friend, she told me about this and said i should do it, so I hope that it is okay with all of you! Because I need some help with this! I have been really struggling with my weight forever! Getting off the baby weight is alot harder than I thought it would ever be! I was recently doing really good exercising 5 days a week with a friend. Then christmas came and she went back to school and I have been in a rut ever since. It is so hard to bounce back after the holidays. Its hard to stay motivated also when your on your own with things. I lost about 15 pounds before christmas, and now I have gained 5 back and still need to lost 15 more. i refuse to let myself gain back all the weight I worked so hard to lose! And for so long too! I need help..any ideas??? Oh and my starting weight now is 145..It should be 140 but I eat my life away I swear!
Yeah! I'm so excited that we have so many people wanting to do this. I have another friend named Kristen that I think is going to get on here. So, we now have Rashel, Tiffany, Mary, Aubrey, Jenn, Jenny Kay, and possibly Kristen. This will make it so that the prize won't cost us as much because there is more people to split it with. Are we still thinking a new outfit for the highest weight loss percentage? Anyway. I'm doing really good this week. I decided to put myself on a time schedule. I try to eat at the same time everyday because then your body gets used to it and in between meals you won't be as hungry. The first day was hard not to snack but I stuck to it and today was so much easier. Plus, I'm walking now everyday with the neighbor girls and today is my first attempt since Ty was born to go to the gym so I'll let you know how it goes. I'm hoping to get my weight lifting done there. Hope all are doing good this week.
Oh my gosh!! Just got back from the gym. This was the first time since I found out I was pregnant. It felt so good! I didn't want to leave. I hope it stays like this.. Plus I was afraid my heart rate would skyrocket from the lack of exercise this last year but it's right where it needs to be so I can start running sooner than later.
6 comments:
I'm really glad we are doing this. Although it hasn't been to involved yet I do admit that it's always in the back of my mind that I will have to weigh in to the group every week and that's a motivator in and of it self. I'm 152 now which is only about a pound or something from last week. This week I started really good though and I'm eating on a schedule and I have a new set schedule for walks and gym workouts. So, I guess we'll see in the next week or two if it's working. Hope everyone else is doing good. Don't forget it will all be worth it in the end!
So, I don't check my hotmail account very often and just found out that you guys already have a good headstart on me. Sounds like I have some catching up to do. I am jumping in today the 22nd at 166. I am okay with the July 1 ending date, but I will be leaving on a cruise on June 28 and won't return to shore until July 3. I am sure that I can find a scale on board, but I may just have to take the weight I am before I leave if that is okay with everyone.
Hi my name is Jenny I am Aubreys friend, she told me about this and said i should do it, so I hope that it is okay with all of you! Because I need some help with this! I have been really struggling with my weight forever! Getting off the baby weight is alot harder than I thought it would ever be! I was recently doing really good exercising 5 days a week with a friend. Then christmas came and she went back to school and I have been in a rut ever since. It is so hard to bounce back after the holidays. Its hard to stay motivated also when your on your own with things. I lost about 15 pounds before christmas, and now I have gained 5 back and still need to lost 15 more. i refuse to let myself gain back all the weight I worked so hard to lose! And for so long too! I need help..any ideas??? Oh and my starting weight now is 145..It should be 140 but I eat my life away I swear!
Yeah! I'm so excited that we have so many people wanting to do this. I have another friend named Kristen that I think is going to get on here. So, we now have Rashel, Tiffany, Mary, Aubrey, Jenn, Jenny Kay, and possibly Kristen. This will make it so that the prize won't cost us as much because there is more people to split it with. Are we still thinking a new outfit for the highest weight loss percentage? Anyway. I'm doing really good this week. I decided to put myself on a time schedule. I try to eat at the same time everyday because then your body gets used to it and in between meals you won't be as hungry. The first day was hard not to snack but I stuck to it and today was so much easier. Plus, I'm walking now everyday with the neighbor girls and today is my first attempt since Ty was born to go to the gym so I'll let you know how it goes. I'm hoping to get my weight lifting done there. Hope all are doing good this week.
I still weigh 156 lbs...no more no less...I am working out...I am guessing I need to eat better.
Oh my gosh!! Just got back from the gym. This was the first time since I found out I was pregnant. It felt so good! I didn't want to leave. I hope it stays like this.. Plus I was afraid my heart rate would skyrocket from the lack of exercise this last year but it's right where it needs to be so I can start running sooner than later.
Post a Comment