Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weigh In

It is time to weigh in Ladies. It sounds like everyone is still really pumped up. So, everyone try to weigh yourselves in the next couple of days!

4 comments:

mamazita said...

I still haven't lost anything. I am telling you it is diet and the weather. Daniel and I like to put the kids in the double jogger and get exercise, but we haven't been able to go at all because of the rain. I can only go to the gym...I go, but I don't love it. I am going to be taking some yoga classes soon. I will let you all know what I think.

Aubrey said...

Well I am 150 even 2 pounds from last week. It's sounds like its' coming off steadily but I feel like its taking forever because my body isn't changing very much. Anyway. I have been going to the gym but can't run still because of the huge knockers I have from nursing so I walk hills at a fast pace and monitor my heart rate. I also spend quite a bit of time on the weight machines. I like to feel the burn. Walking in the neighborhood everyday has also been doing wonders for my mood and attitude. Hopefully we'll see some inches start to come off soon. Cross your fingers

Jenny Kay said...

Well I weighed in at 143 yesterday..I need to get back on a schedule..I am having a hard time staying motivated without someone here pushing me like I had before. I wish I could join a gym or take some classes, but we are to poor for that right now. I will just have to get back on track and just really push it. Good job Aubrey..it will all come falling off in no time!

mamazita said...

I just signed up for a 10k. If that doesn't help I don't know what will. I am babysitting for a double bob revolution stroller! I am so excited. Now, if it would stop raining.