Monday, January 14, 2008
Weigh in!!!!
It is our first weigh in. Please try to weigh yourself in the next couple of days. If must write the day that you weigh yourself and where you are at. * Reminder * some people do not loose weight the first couple of weeks. Some people actually gain a few lbs when they start working out and then loose. Also, the personal trainer at the Gym reminded me that it takes two weeks to see your hard work. So in 2 weigh ins from now we should really be seeing a few pounds drop, but some of you may be seeing it allready!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay so I weighed in yesterday at my house.
152.5.
I'm pretty excited about the results from this last week. I feel like I made excellent eating choices. Still haven't started working out that much yet. Although I have started running errands with Ty so atleast I'm getting out of the house every couple of days. Anyhoo. Just thought I would say that diettv.com site is cool and has lots of recipes.
I'm registered at that diettv.com site so if any of you sign up on there let me know and we can like our profiles to better help each other. I'm just under AubreyBundy
Hey everyone! I weighed in this morning... 160. I have lost 3 pounds. I haven't been doing the best at dieting, but I am definatly doing better then I was before I started all this! Me and tiff are kinda cheating. I have a friend that took a diet pill and lost 20 lbs in a month in a half. So we are taking those also. Tiff has been doing very good! She wakes up every morning and goes to the gym before she goes to school. I have done ok with the gym. I dont go every day cause I work alot but I am trying. I say anything is better then what i was doing. I was eating Wendys breakfast every morning and i haven't eaten there in like 2 weeks! YEAH go me!!!
Hey, just wanted to say, be careful with those pills. Make sure you read it carefully. There usually is some fine print that says to not take it any longer than a certain time frame or you can have heart damage. Just check.
This week was awful. I hope I'm not the only one that felt that way. I started off really good last week but was totally off this week. I bet I didn't lose a thing! I did manage to get a lot of house work done though and it's easier for me to get out to excercise when I know my house is clean. So, hopefully this week will be a lot better. Plus Ty went out with me a couple of times this week and was an angel so I'm going to attempt taking him on walks with me this week. Plus, I'm gonna try to eat a lot better.
So, I haven't lost anything yet. I am not eating bad and I am going to the gym... I hope I start loosing soon. At least I haven't gained anything!
Post a Comment