Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome to OUR Biggest Loser

So, I thought this would be the easiest way to start. This blog is for all of us. You can leave a comment anytime you want. If you each create your own blogs we can link them to here and check up on each other individually. If you punblish what you are doing you are accountable. So, we can figure out the easiest way to begin.

8 comments:

mamazita said...

Mary rae
156.2 pounds
A new outfit!
July 1st
I worked my legs at the gym. They were so weak. I am going to hurt tomorrow. I also suck at dieting. I need to go grocery shopping for healthy food.

Aubrey said...

Wow I was really surprised at my start weight. I guess I went a little crazy on the cake at the wedding. Well, I didn't excercise today because my son was being crazy and didn't sleep at all so I was nursing all day. Also, I have no groceries so a tortilla with cheese was the best I could come up with. Tomorrow I will be going to the store and getting some fruits, veggies, and healthy choice meals. They are my favorite.

Aubrey said...

Another not so great day. It's hard to get these things started. I did go to the store and get good groceries tonight so tomorrow I will be good. Still haven't had a chance to do any excercise due to a trip into Orlando for a doc. appt. Tomorrow I'm gonna work on my house and due atleast a 30 min. video.

Aubrey said...

It really does help to have good groceries around. I have done so good since going to the store. It also helps that I didn't buy any junk food so there is nothing fatty to snack on just good stuff. I still haven't gotten any excercise because I'm still catchin up on my messy house. Can't wait for it to be done. Some girls in the neighborhood are going on walks though so I'm gonna join in until I can start running.

Rashel said...

Well I have a gym pass, but I am having a hard time getting there! I really want to go with Tiff but our schedules aren't working for us. I work alot to so I am tired from that. I work Mon, wed, and fri days and tue and thur nights. I am also living the single mom life right now, while Pat is in Florida. I want to spend all my time with Corbin when i am not working so he doesn't feel like he doesn't have any parents. We went and bought some good food yesterday, but I have been sick today with some type of flu so finally at the end of the day I had to eat a nice big meal to get some energy. Other than my one bad meal today I have been doing pretty good. I have been doing good watching my calories today and yesterday. I think i am going to need lots of help and lots of encouragement though! I need to figure out time to go to the gym though. What do you ladies think?

Aubrey said...

I was reading an article with tips on when to work out and to sum it up, they suggested first thing in the morning or late evening. That's when I perfer it too because then it doesn't cut too much into your day so you're not as worried about getting done and going and doing all your other stuff for the day. You can really focus on your work out.

Rashel said...

Ya so me and Tiff aren't doing so hot right now. We both aren't feeling to well and its way hard going from eating whatever to eating little and not yummy chocolate! I think we need a little push of encouragment. We are still trying to figure out the whole gym thing. I think its just a matter of finding the time and energy to get there. We have to take turns going to the gym cause of kids and the gym is kinda far from our house. I really want to look good when I fly out to Florida. I'm not expecting alot but I want something better!

Tiff and Jas said...

I found a great web site that might help every one. It lets you track your calories,find more ideas for recipes for meals, and you can pick an exercise program to help workout what you want. Check it out, it might help and it is free. www.diettv.com